FS limited edition genuine Sterling Silver Krana-Kal #72/72

I have a limited edition genuine Sterling Silver Krana-Kal for sale amil me offers I live in Florida. Pics can be sent along with bag/certificate of authenticity thanks

Reply to
TD

What is a sterling silver Krana-Kal?

I have not heard of this Lego model.

Reply to
Ken Rice

It's a Bionicle thing. Chase piece.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Johnston

I can't find any rules around this forum about topic revivals, so I hope I'm not breaking any of them, but if by any chance the original poster still has this Krana (I know my chances are slim), I would absolutely love to buy it and can offer $300. I can't find any way to contact the original poster as when I tried to sent an email, all I would get is a mailing error, so if by any chance he does see this, please contact me whether you still have the Krana or not.

Reply to
Krana Fan