Ballscrews FS

Hi all. I have two ballscrews with nuts. Screws are 48.5" long and 3/4" diameter. Threaded portion is 45" long. Ends for going into bushings are around 5/8"dia. x 1 5/8" long on one end, look to be around 1/2" long on the other end. The longer ends have an oiling groove in them. There are carrier bearings spot-welded to a flange on one end, one of the screws has a 3" extension with a threaded 1/2' 20? part and the ball-carriers (nuts) have 3" x 4" flanges on them that are 3/8" thick. I think these were positioners out of an old stat camera. They seem to be 4 tpi if you measure the tops of the threads. (Izzat how you measure ballscrew threads?)

If anybody on here has a use for these things, let me know. I could hang onto them, but would like to see somebody use them. i don't think I will for a long time if ever, realistically. Located northern Minnesota. Offers? I can shoot and send pics if you'd like.

Thanks, Ed Peterson

DISCLAIMER: Unless otherwise indicated, this correspondence is a personal opinion and NOT an official statement of Aero Design and Mfg. Co.

Reply to
Ed Peterson