5 LED headlamp -- great gadget

On ebay there's a couple of people selling these "5 LED headlight" for camping. I obught one for my heating work, figure I can use it working in cellars on furnaces.

Well, I got another one in the mail today and was putting batteries in it. My toenail was bothering me a bit, and took my sock off to look. I couldn't see, and so turned on the head light i was wearing. Really first rate!

I could see those being very useful for first aiders and ambulance guys. As well as for locksmiths. Night openings?

They tend to run about 4 to 8 bucks, plus 4 or 5 shipping. Takes three AAA batteries, so it's not very heavy on your head.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon