5 LED headlamp -- great gadget

On ebay there's a couple of people selling these "5 LED headlight" for
camping. I obught one for my heating work, figure I can use it working in
cellars on furnaces.
Well, I got another one in the mail today and was putting batteries in it.
My toenail was bothering me a bit, and took my sock off to look. I couldn't
see, and so turned on the head light i was wearing. Really first rate!
I could see those being very useful for first aiders and ambulance guys. As
well as for locksmiths. Night openings?
They tend to run about 4 to 8 bucks, plus 4 or 5 shipping. Takes three AAA
batteries, so it's not very heavy on your head.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Site Timeline