bulk modulus fluid - Youngs modulus solid

There are relationships between E, G, K for solids. K=E/(3(1-2u)) etc But is it possible to use to convert from a Bulk modulus of a fluid to
an equivalent Youngs modulus for a solid representation. Want to represent the stiffness of oil in a component, know K can I use above to get E for the solid ? thanks
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.