data collection (polypropylene ( needle felting method)and polystyrene)

Hi, Sorry to take your time. I am new in conducting life cycle assessment with simapro. I am searching for some data regarding to production of polypropylene ( nee
dle felting method)and polystyrene. I don?t know how much energy and mate rial is needed to produce these products and also what are the environmenta l impacts of them (pollution to air, soil water,..). Thanks a lot for your help and guidance.