Discrete diffusive wear-proof coating

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to report that the laboratory SELF and the company "TAVI" have developed the technology and machine for hardening discrete diffusive wear-proof coating able to withstand high contact stress and heat load. We yielded high effect in hardening steels, cast iron and even high-alloy cast iron.

These coats have been tested on the crank shafts of heavy motor lorries like KAMAZ working in desert either transporting logs from forestry, for cranks of locomotive diesels, as well as for rolls in especially overloaded stands of mill cycle. In each case this coat showed fine results and increased the operation time of hardened parts in 2-3 times. On

coats1/coats1.html

you can see the report of one of tests comparing this coat with the hardening made by microplasma method and with the traditionally hardened rolls. These coats are especially effective to harden the cranks in capital repair, when the usual methods to harden already cannot be applied, and the coats applied before already have worn out. With our technology, the repaired crank becomes better than new in its characteristics.

Our new technology is highly advantageous also for new cranks, as this gives to crank well higher operational characteristics than known hardening is able, and ours is much less energy-intensive. For example, to harden all necks of crank, it takes less than 20 minutes of machine working, with the power 3 kW.

In the future this technology can be with a great success applied to harden rails, especially railway switch points, which will considerably extend their service life.

We will gladly collaborate with the manufacturers, repair factories and service companies interested to gain better quality for their products, longer service life and less service expenses.

Sergey Karavashkin

Head Laboratory SELF

187 apt., 38 bldg. Prospect Gagarina Kharkov 61140 Ukraine

Phone: +38 (0572) 276624 e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@yandex.ru , snipped-for-privacy@mail.ru

Sergey Karavashkin

We call it "Newsgroup Spam" and it is best ignored.

Welcome to the real world.

And don't try the "shaming us into faking interest" game.

Reply to
jbuch

Isn't it strange? Are here really no people interesting in more wear-proof work of machines? ;-)

Sergey

Reply to
Sergey Karavashkin