Increasing resistivity of a metal

I am currently working with a "Cerro" bismuth-lead alloy. I'm using it because of its relatively high resistivity and low melting temperature (255 F). What I would like to do is increase its resistivity. I'd like for it to be quite resistive without being a true insulator...on the order of a semiconductor.

What can I alloy or add to the metal that will be soluble and increase its resistivity substantially?

Thanks for any replies.

Don

Reply to
eromlignod