Ion ability to give/take, polarizability in neutrally charged molecules

WHERE IS THE DATA RE IONIC ABILITY TO STEAL/DONATE ELECTRONS, & RE POLARIZABILITY & AFFINITY TO CHARGE IN NEUTRALLY CHARGED MOLECULES?

I am looking for data of the following type:

HUMAN PHYSIOLOGICAL IONIZATION DATA TABLE 2 For each Type of Molecule or Cell: Number in the human body at various levels of charge; Measurement of ability of molecule/cell to steal/donate electrons to other molecules/cells (type of opposite of ionization potential) when molecule/cell is positively charged for various levels of charge; Measurement of ability of molecule/cell to steal/donate electrons to other molecules/cells (type of opposite of ionization potential) when molecule/cell is negatively charged for various levels of charge; Polarization potential--Measurement of how easily the molecule/cell when in an uncharged neutral state is polarized in charge when in proximity to positive and negatively charged ions; Measurement of Attraction to charge potential when neutrally charged--measures how attracted the molecule is to charged molecules when the molecule is in an uncharged neutral state.

I hope to be filled in re the various technical terms if any that are used for these kinds of measurements, & re the formulas that can be used to estimate such measurements.

You can see the kind of data I am looking for in table format at:

David Virgil Hobbs

They are called reduction potentials (or redox potentials), and are tabulated in the Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, with a short list in almost every intro or general chem book.

bob

Reply to
Bob