Linear Elastic Analysis of Steel Structure's

Hello everyone
One of my colleagues is looking for a bit of software capable of doing linear elastic analysis of steels structure's. He is very capable
engineering wise but not so computer wise.
Price is not so important compared to functionality and ease of use but at same time he will not be willing to pay a lot extra for loads of features he does not need. The modelling software does, perhaps needless to say, have to be accurate to a professional/certifiable level.
If anybody can give me any suggestions or if more info is needed please let me know
Thanks, Miguel Sasso