Seeking EPS with high pentane content

I am trying to locate a USA source for EPS billets. I have no problem buying in California, but have been told that there are two states that allow a much higher amount of pentane to be used in the blowing process, (three times as much). Any info would be helpful. If not a specific manufacturer, then an educated guess at what states to look in. Thank you.

Epoxrus

Reply to
epoxrus