TPR and Silicone

Hello,
I would very much appreciate experts here defining whether Silcone can be categorised as a TPR (Thermoplastic rubber).
I am in the Brush business and I have samles from a vendor that they claim to be silcone. and another vendor that claims them to be TPR.
Could you also let me know the normal Durometer scale you would test the hardness on.
Thanks for you reply
Steve
Steve wrote:

No, it's crosslinked.

Shore A.
Hi Mark
Thanks for the reply.
So its a thermoset rather than a thermoplastic - Ie it won't melt?
Thanks again,
Steve

Steve wrote:

It won't melt. It can burn, although it's among the most temperature-resistant plastics. It usually won't support a flame, unless it's in very thin section or small particles.

Mark,
Thanks again for your Help