DIY Fluorescent paint

I wonder if there is some agent to add cheap plastic paint to make it Fluorescent, -- Some Fluorescent paint is invisible if it is not exposed to UV light and can be used ontop other paint like a varnish , could that be waterglass ?

Thank's

Reply to
P.C.

Mark Thorson

Thank you. I am a bit stuck with a trivial problem , a bit silli in fact. As to use this paint I was building some projector for the UV light so it can be directed over a distance, and everything went well, -- then it happen that plain window glass seem to be a serious barrier towerds the UV light , -- with this project that changed everything, so I has to change the project before it can continue. Anyway thank you.

Reply to
P.C.

As I recall, there are credit-card size cards which glow when struck by infrared light used by installers of IR motion detectors to find the IR beam. Maybe you could find a way to use that technology.

Reply to
Mark Thorson