2D Contact Analysis Using ANSYS/LS-DYNA

Hi, there.

I'm trying to perform 2D contact analysis using ANSYS/LS-DYNA.

The mechanical components were drawn in xy plane and meshed using plane or shell elements.

Various loading/constraint conditions were tested and it worked well except the moment/rotation in the z-direction.

I don't know why the moment/rotation applied in the z-direction is ignored.

Anyone can help?

Reply to
ontheway