Boat Structural Analysis

Dear All, Hi,
Structural Analysis of Simple Boat using ANSYS.
I have done an analysis but need to verify my result through some published work.
I need a simple case analysed whereby a simple boat structure is investigated for its Modal Frequencies or Static Deflection.
May be its more related to people working boats and marine structures, in that case, kindly refer me to appropriate forum.
I shall be very grateful for the help.
Best regards,
Rehan Jamshed