External Rotor Tesla Turbine

Just like any other ER turbine. Mount the fins or blades or whatever you call them on the inside of a rotating drum and mount the combustor and nozzles on the internal stator.

Tesla had worked on ER electric motors. Why didn't he do the same with his turbine?

What's even more curious is I was specifically looking for someone who had worked in both fields and I knew about Tesla working in both fields and I never made the connection.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
BretCahill