forced vibration question

You call me arrogant and demagogic? Well, that's really a nice example for the pot calling the kettle black.

I know it perfectly well.

You, OTOH, show again and again that you don't understand it.

Yes, indeed.

Bye, Bjoern

Reply to
Bjoern Feuerbacher
[snip]

Where did I say or even imply anything like that?

[snip]

Bye, Bjoern

Reply to
Bjoern Feuerbacher

Reply to
roger

Bravo!

Do you think it really is possible to get out of Harris Tottle's teacher's cave into the full light of the Sun?

André Michaud

Reply to
Andr? Michaud

I missed the reference, there, podner... Roger

Reply to
roger

Make that 'not cause harmonic motion'.

Gravity is not a force, but m*g is a D'Alembert force.

Reply to
Jeff Finlayson

And there's damping too. An infinite response at resonance only occurs if there's zero damping.

Reply to
Jeff Finlayson