Help finding torque tester

I have an application that requires a torque tester with very low torque capability. I need to measure torque from 0 to about 100 gm-cm on a wheel with a 25 mm diameter. Can anyone recommend a supplier of equipment? Accuracy to about 2 gm-cm is adequate.

Thanks

Matt

Reply to
Matt/Meribeth Pedersen

Try a packaging supply company. They have them for measuring opening torques on bottle closures

Reply to
Tom Miller

You might try to find a product called "Torque Watch", which is a handheld torque meter. I found a vendor with Google as follows:

There are others as well.

John E. Hart CEO DDL, Inc.

Reply to
jehart