Help Needed

Hi everyone,

I'm currently in the process of forming a web-based security company, that will offer a wide range of services to clients, and I'm searching for people that would be interested into going into partnership with me.

I?m looking for people who specialize, or are interested in any of the following areas:

Networking System vulnerability/ penetration testing C/ C++ / C# programming Java Programming Perl Programming Python Programming Electronics/ Hardware design Cryptography Telematics

If you?re interest, please get in touch with me at snipped-for-privacy@afis.tk

Many thanks,

Barry

Reply to