MSC PATRAN / PCL Question (Analysis Form)

Hi All!

A question regarding the PATRAN main Analysis form.

Using PCL, I am writing a job name manually into the "Job Name" box.

However, PATRAN does not update all associated data compared to picking a job name from the listbox above ("Available Job Names").

I am aware that I have to include the somehow to call a function from the main analysis form, but I was not able to do so yet.

Does anyone know how to do that? It is very briefly explained in the "customization.pdf" under chapter 6, but hard to understand.

Thanks for any help,

Best regards, Axel

Reply to
axel.schauenburg

If you don't get enough help here, ask on the MSC Forum.

Jeff Finlayson