paper thin force sensors?

Hi all,

I am looking for thin force sensors that can detect a load between 2 non-deformable plates. It seems that all the thin-film force sensors (like Flexiforce) and FSR (Interlink Electronics) available do not meet my applications - I am looking to sense forces in the range of 0 to 10 pounds with fairly high accuracy and resolution. For custom jobs, these companies require you to order some ridiculous quantity...which is not for me! Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Bill

Reply to
Bill