paper thin force sensors?

Hi all,
I am looking for thin force sensors that can detect a load between 2
non-deformable plates. It seems that all the thin-film force sensors
(like Flexiforce) and FSR (Interlink Electronics) available do not
meet my applications - I am looking to sense forces in the range of 0
to 10 pounds with fairly high accuracy and resolution. For custom
jobs, these companies require you to order some ridiculous
quantity...which is not for me! Any suggestions would be much
appreciated.
Thanks,
-Bill
Reply to