Rotational setup stage

I've the following problem. Not sure if I'm able to describe it.
I have a rotational stage (i.e. one vertical rotating axis).
Now I would like to distribute this rotational motion to another axis
parallel to this one, but having two points now rotating at the same
time. The following scheme should help maybe. III represent a sort of
holding structure
C is my rotational stage (can be presetn anywhere) while the two A's
represent two points (on teh same vertical line) taht rotates together.
That means C is making the lower A rotating and the upper A rotating
too. And the amount of rotation is the same for both of them.
This is very important for my application (and this is why I use two
pionts of rotation). In fact in the upper A and the lower A I will
attach a sample that is not rigid. And if the two A's are not moving of
exactly the same amount the sample will start to torque.
I was thinking using some belts connecting C with lower A, and Upper A
with lower A. but the belt are not rigid enough (I'm moving the two A's
of a step of 1/10 of a degree). So probably gear are better. But to
machine something could be very expensive.
Is there something around that could do the work approximately and that
is commercialy available?
Thanks
IIII A II
IIII A II