Thermodynamic, transport, and critical data for 1700 chemicals!

Hi all,
I found a great program that I thought I would share! It is EZChemDB
and can be downloaded from

It has temperature dependent properties on over 1700 chemicals. You
can create thermodynamic tables for all the chemicals, you can
interpolate, and you can perform constant enthalpy or entropy
flashes(expansions). It also has all the important critical properties
for each chemical. I have found it to be a great tool for myself; the
program even allows me to export the temperature dependent data to
excel or to mathcad!
Hope someone else can find this program as useful as I do.
Bara
Reply to
The King

Site Timeline