Thermodynamic, transport, and critical data for 1700 chemicals!

Hi all,

I found a great program that I thought I would share! It is EZChemDB and can be downloaded from

It has temperature dependent properties on over 1700 chemicals. You can create thermodynamic tables for all the chemicals, you can interpolate, and you can perform constant enthalpy or entropy flashes(expansions). It also has all the important critical properties for each chemical. I have found it to be a great tool for myself; the program even allows me to export the temperature dependent data to excel or to mathcad!

Hope someone else can find this program as useful as I do.

Bara

Reply to
The King