Throat area & Turbine KW output

I wonder If I increase throat area in steam turbine (HP 1st stage diaphram), It would be increase KW output or not?

I want to analysis connection between throat area and KW output. How can I analysis that one? What program can help me? If you have good solution, please let me know.

I already analysis with CFD and some of my programs. But the results are totally different.

Reply to
nEOUL