Alloy 4027 Yield Strength?

Can anyone tell me the yield strength of Alloy 4027, which I understand is used for many Craftsman hand tools?

First question is for me... Which tools? :)
Next question is annealed or quenched and at what tempering temperature?
In my Metals Handbook desk edtion I only see 4037, 4042, 4130. Is 4027, in another designation, a HSLA steel?
Alvin in AZ

I don't know the answers to any of these questions.
Caroline wrote:

Well, let's try the next approach: get all of the other data.
Why is the yield strength important? How do you know it is 4027?
Rich

Thanks, but two other newsgroups turned up the info I needed on alloy 4027 at www.matweb.com.
I needed it for some design-type calculations and personal edification I'm doing for recreation for an auto repair.