Alloy 4027 Yield Strength?

First question is for me... Which tools? :)
Next question is annealed or quenched and at what tempering temperature?
In my Metals Handbook desk edtion I only see 4037, 4042, 4130. Is 4027, in another designation, a HSLA steel?
Alvin in AZ
Reply to
alvinj
Well, let's try the next approach: get all of the other data.
Why is the yield strength important? How do you know it is 4027?
Rich
Reply to
Rich Jones
Thanks, but two other newsgroups turned up the info I needed on alloy 4027 at

I needed it for some design-type calculations and personal edification I'm doing for recreation for an auto repair.
Reply to
Caroline

Site Timeline