Annealing Database

Hello,
I am looking for databases that contain records (at least 1000 cycles) of the annealing process (52100 steel) and the result of that process
(e.g. tensile strength, hardness etc. of the annealed steel). It would be ideal if the records contain a large range of end values (from defective steel to very high quality steel).
Does such a database(s) exist? I am willing to consider commercial databases as well if they are of good quality. (I looked at the UCI repository database but that is not documented enough to be of any use)
regards,
KS