Corrosion on steel plate inside an aluminium crucible

Hi,

I'm looking for a material (steel plate 9/16" thick) wich can resist to corrosion resulting form HF gaz produce inside an aluminium crucible. We are designing a new aluminium crucible to replace the old one that they have for

15 years. The exams made recently showed that the interior side is really damage by corrosion. We need to replace 20 crucible and we would like to suggest a better material than A36 for the main plate of the crucible ?

Do you have any suggestion regarding this problem ?

Answer me at : snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks !

Bruno

Reply to