Gating design (thinwalled casting)

Hi everybody.
Does any of you happen to know any good references on how to design
gating and risering systems for casting of *thin walled sections* (in
green sand)? I´m doing af project on very thin plates (less than 5 mm).
I´m especially looking for references, who also describes experimental
tests and studies of different ways of designing it.
Finally I´m also interested in comparisons of castings made with
simulation software, such as Magmasoft, and experimental casting
results. I want to learn more on how accurate Magmasoft calculates.
I hope you can help or refer me to somebody who can...
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Martin Jørgensen
Reply to
Martin Jørgensen