Gating design (thinwalled casting)

Hi everybody.
Does any of you happen to know any good references on how to design gating and risering systems for casting of *thin walled sections* (in
green sand)? Im doing af project on very thin plates (less than 5 mm).
Im especially looking for references, who also describes experimental tests and studies of different ways of designing it.
Finally Im also interested in comparisons of castings made with simulation software, such as Magmasoft, and experimental casting results. I want to learn more on how accurate Magmasoft calculates.
I hope you can help or refer me to somebody who can...
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards Martin Jrgensen
Home of Martin Jrgensen - http://www.martinjoergensen.dk
http://www.ironcasting.org / http://www.afsinc.org /

-