Hot and Cold Rolled Steel Strip Prices

It seems that prices are likely to increase between 80 and a 120 euros during 2004, according to the feedback I am getting. The producers are quoting a number of reasons including worldwide iron ore shortages, and continuing strong demand from China. I would be interested in any feedback from outside Europe on forecast price movement during this coming year.

Website and message board:-

giganews