How corrosion resistant is CPM M4 tool steel?

My Grandfather was in the CCC with a similar axe. I am here to tell you that technology including metallurgy has advanced a lot since then. It is a
question of money not capability. Ask what a competition lumberjack pays for his axe and how he sharpens it.

back
up.