Tool Steel inquiry

I am looking for comparrison charts for HSS and Alloy tool steels. Hopefully a site that shows relative shock resistance, wear resistance
and hardness scales. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance
try getting in touch with a crucible steel rep. their material data sheets are quite thourough.

You might try www.timkenlatrobe.com , www.cartech.com , or www.cruciblesteel.com . These steel producers offer technical data sheet info through their sites.
Regards, Greg

Thanks a lot guys ! :-D