Need A Source

Hi, All;

Does anybody know of a source for Invar 36 in thin sheet form? Any help would be appreciated.

Ron

Reply to
Ron Hubbard

Hi, All;

Does anybody know of a source for Invar 36 in thin sheet form (about

0.030" thick) and in small quantities ? Any help would be appreciated.

Ron

Reply to
Ron Hubbard

Tried Special Metals - Wiggin ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

(about

Thanks Steve, but no joy there.

Reply to
Ron Hubbard

try

Contact Us:

High Temp Metals, Inc.

12910 San Fernando Rd. Sylmar, CA 91342-3601 Phone: 800-500-2141 818-362-5357 Fax: 818-362-9884 snipped-for-privacy@hightempmetals.com
Reply to
Bob K 207

Hi Bob,

Any NiSpan-C in the same sort of thickness, per chance ?

I have a little project that has stalled for years for the lack of it ! Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

steve-

I don't know what Ni-SpanC is.......

give these folks a call or drop them an email

is a good site for finding suppliers

cheers Bob

Reply to
Bob K 207

Its another exotic nickel alloy with a virtually zero coefficient of elasticity with temperature.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Steve-

Sorry I didn't read the header in your post. My US sources won't be much help in the UK. Cheers Bob

Reply to
Bob K 207

"Ron Hubbard" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de...

Please check :