Need A Source

Hi, All;
Does anybody know of a source for Invar 36 in thin sheet form? Any help would be appreciated.
Ron

Hi, All;
Does anybody know of a source for Invar 36 in thin sheet form (about 0.030" thick) and in small quantities ? Any help would be appreciated.
Ron
Ron Hubbard wrote:

Tried Special Metals - Wiggin ?
Steve

(about
Thanks Steve, but no joy there.

Bob K 207 wrote:

Hi Bob,
Any NiSpan-C in the same sort of thickness, per chance ?
I have a little project that has stalled for years for the lack of it ! Steve

steve-
I don't know what Ni-SpanC is.......
give these folks a call or drop them an email
www.matls.com is a good site for finding suppliers
cheers Bob
Bob K 207 wrote:

Its another exotic nickel alloy with a virtually zero coefficient of elasticity with temperature.
Steve
Steve-
Sorry I didn't read the header in your post. My US sources won't be much help in the UK. Cheers Bob

Please check : http://www.thyssenkruppvdm.com/Info_Dienst_pdf_01_eng.html#Ausdehnung Look at Pernifer 36.
Rainer