Nonmetallic Inclusions

Hi everybody!
I'm currently searching for papers or books about the formation and growth of nonmetallic inclusions in the molten steel during the
deoxidisation. I found some interesting articles in a German journal called "Stahl und Eisen" (Steel and Iron) but maybe you have additional material, weblinks or you can recommend books?
Thanks in advance
Kevin Osthoff