100 amp bridege rectifier

!!!!!!!!!

I got a dead 50 hp. old old VFD in a huge cabinet. Its going to have all the parts I need. I didn't make the connection till just now.

Thanks Roger

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I've worked with hockey pucks. You MUST use the correct Wakefield clamp; the contact to the guts within depends on you squeezing it TIGHT; the metal ends flex with the clamp.

The Wakefield clamp has a strain gauge to tell you if you have it tight enough.

Reply to
David Lesher

Computers lost the "Any" key some years ago - it used to be the big square red one on the front of the desktop box. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I had made the assumption that Karl would want to use three phase, since he has it and will want to keep his capacitance as low as possible.

Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
axolotl

On the machines I've wired up recently that's the emergency KILL button. Usually it's shaped like a mushroom.

Just for you, Press Every Key to Continue.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins