1990 Eclipse Sensors

I guess this is about as on topic as the Obama discussions. LOL!!!
Here are some photos of O2 sensor I'm checking out. I had a hard time finding it from manuals - were either wrong or diagrams hard to understand. Maybe this will help someone else.
Other sensors are OK - anyone know what each of the other 3 are?
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2.0 DOHC Non-Turbo
Location of O2 sensor and connector
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/o2sens01.jpg
Sensor on inlet of thermostat
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/sensor1n.jpg