Within my ebay business, I have a role of a "photographer", which is a
person who takes pictures of stuff for sale, without necessarily
knowing what those items are.
The job of a photographer is to sort and clean items, assign inventory
IDs, and photograph them, and download pictures from the camera to the
computer in the photo department, under the given inventory ID.
Due to occasional high volume of business, I may need to sometimes
employ two photographers for taking pictures of ebay stuff for sale. I
have one currently, he does photographing as well as many other
I will need, therefore, to buy a second camera. I am looking for
something heavy duty, as in:
1) Something that would not fall apart from taking up to 500 pictures
2) A camera that does not take a long time to recharge flash
3) A relatively sturdy camera
4) Camera that is good for photographing "things", like lathe chucks
and electrical fuses, for example.
5) Camera that does a good job with minimum fuss in the hands of
I would like to hear some suggestions for specific camera.
Right now I have a Nikon D80 and it works well, but I want to find a
current model that fits the above requirements. Thanks
10 years ago