Anyone know a source for heim joint balls?

Looking for -just- the ball itself, not a ball/outer race combination. 5/16 through hole on the ball. Looking for a supplier, initial quantities pretty low, anticipate it could build fairly rapidly. Would want a small lot of say, 25-50 pcs for testing, depending on price.

Why just the ball? Just an idea I've had for a product nobody is making.

I've done a quick search of Google, and nothing. Just going to have to make calls I guess. But I'm buried with work and just thought I'd ask if anyone happens to know of a source.

Thanks,

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Try

I quoted some automation for them many years ago, and a lot of their work was custom, so they may be more helpful than someone like Aurora or Heim.

Southwest Products is another mfr who I think occupies a similar niche...

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Ned,

Looks like it's too late to call nhhb today, I'll try in the morning. I'll give them a call first. Appreciate the links!

Thanks,

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson