Bending a trombone

"Cerrobend" is what you need. It's a low melting point, ~190F, alloy. McMaster-Carr did stock it.

Reply to
Chas Hurst

Ram style benders do a good job of crushing the bends. What you need is a draw style bender (take a look at the small tubing benders for draw style) And you can build one easy enough if you have some descent welding ability.

is a manual one.
are hydraulics

Reply to
Steve W.

Steve W. wrote: ...

Damn, I hate web sites that don't have prices for their products! I suspect it's "If you have to ask, you can't afford it" again.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

IIRCC, it was a Greenlee hydraulic bender that impressed me the most when I saw the electrical crew installing five inch "electrical metallic tubing." When they brought that unit on the job, the crew spent a couple days and a half dozen lengths of tubing, learning to use it. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

I think it is a symptom of all of the oxygen machines in homes. Sucks the moisture and oxygen out of the air and makes O2 to compress.

Got to be that and the silica gel used in the gardens. It sucks in all the moisture and it disappears.

Mart> Dave H>

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn