bending hypo tubing--

I actually just did this, so I suppose I'm set now. The hypo needle is 0.05" OD, 0.032 ID. I had some ~ 0.031" OD silver solder and ran that down into the needle; then slowly bent it over in bench vise jaws (jaws had copper jaw liners in them, which among other things made for a bit of a rounded edge to push against). Then pulled the silver solder out OK. That seems to have done a nice job of preventing collapse. Any other ways to go about this, I'd still be interested to hear--C. Hale

Reply to
CHale