Best 5Amp Sherline CNC upgrade

Hi,

Sorry about the cross-post but speed is of the essence here.

I need to urgently turn my sherline mill into an engraver. I have some

150oz, 2.25v, 4.6A, 1.8deg steppers, NEMA-23.

I need the controllers, mounts and anything else to make this work. I have an old 486DX to throw into the job.

Any suggestions on where/who/what to buy?

I'd prefer opinons from people with actual experience with the setups please. I have plenty of unfounded opinions of my own but this needs to be running by the start of next week.

I'd like the cheapest but speed of getting it going is more important so I may consider other styuff too.

Thanks.

Reply to
FrankRF2

Hi Frank I have actually installed and used the Ah ha system on an automatic three axis glue machine..

I have looked at the others.. they seem to work well.. flashcut has a very nice interface...

later, Mike

Reply to
Santa Cruz Mike

Reply to