can anyone ID this small ignition wrench?

in a package of mislabled junk I bought from ebay, I got two small ignition wrenches - an aprox 7/32nd (.225) stamped steel wrench on one end, near the other end are two feeler gauges (15 and 25 thousandths if I measured correctly) - the feelers are pinned to the end of the wrench with a small brass rivet (domed on both sides) - one feeler on each side of the wrench. On the side with the thinner feeler, the wrench is stamped "contact gap", on the side with the thicker feeler the wrench is stamped "plug gap", and it has a logo consisting of "AK" within a circle.

I don't recognize that logo - but these wrenches are clearly for working on some kind of engine ignition - anyone have a clue? Motorcycle?

Reply to
Bill Noble

It's from a Benelli motorcycle ignition. (AK-BEN 1)

Reply to
clare

thanks, that was fast - any idea of vintage - I tried a google search and didn't find anything but I don't know anything about Benelli motorcycles - this must be an older wrench but I don't see any way to guess the vintage

Reply to
Bill Noble