cut
worked
end.
longer
jaw.
moved
rolling
but
The same way as the male, by using a chunk of round bar longer than the needed nut with a pin sticking out of the side at the end. The pin is placed against one jaw and the chuck face at each step. The nut itself was about 3/4 inch long and the end nuts were about 3/16 long. If I remember correctly the thread diameter was 5/8 and the nuts were one inch O.D. and round, no flats. Overall length was about 2.5 inches. I gave both away as gifts. A bit fussy but it worked! A real schoolhouse lesson for sure.....;>) phil
Reply to
Phil Kangas