Collets for us guys who use the tail end of the alphabet

A few of us on this earth have mills that don't use R8 collets. My old US Machine Tool Co vertical mill has a B&S #9 spindle and they often came with Collet adapters for the following double angle collets, so:

For those of you who use double angle collets made by Universal Tool, the Y, Z and ZZ, for instance, here are a couple of sites that have them:

I went to google and typed in (using the quotes) "z collet" I got 608 hits and these were the first two. Here are two sites that have Z (and other) collets for sale:

Not all sizes, but many of the ones one might use.

Go to page 19 see what they have and call, I guess, to order.
Pete Stanaitis

Reply to
spaco