Cost of the Bridgeport Interact 2 mill dropped down to $5 (sic)

After I sold off the components that I did not need, the cost of the Bridgeport Interact mill dropped down from $500 to $5. No kidding. It is a coincidence that it came so close to zero. I sold off the servo amps, the Heidenhain control, and a special keypad for said control. I still have a BE212 CRT monitor. I was too lazy to list it. The monitor may be bad (it may also not be bad, as we tried other monitors and got the same result), so since I have to list it AS IS with proper disclosures, it will not fetch much.

Ignoramus32553

Iggy, I'll buy it for $5. Just so you can say, "I got a free mill."

Didn't you have scales?, Now you can get paid to make a CNC mill. They are worth good money.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend