Emerson Horizon 1 VFD info request

I just finished installing an Emerson Horizon 1 singlephase to 3phase VFD on my big Delta drillpress. Its only rated for 1/2 hp, but runs the 3/4hp motor just fine, even when I stuffed a 2MT 1" bit into the quill and burned through a chunk of HRS at low rpms.

Mine has a blanked position for "reverse" and no obvious terminals inside, plus there is a second set of terminals that indicate a switch goes across them..and there is a jumper there..but they dont seem to do anything.

Anyone have a manual and can give me a clue on how to wire in a reverse switch and what the jumpered pair is for?

And yes..Ive checked the net.

Thanks

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Hey Gunner,

Just switch two of the three leads to the MOTOR.

Take care.

Brian Laws>I just finished installing an Emerson Horizon 1 singlephase to 3phase

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Er, with the inverter output *off* unless you want to blow up the inverter.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

Duh...but I want the VFD to do it.