Free hospital bed

I have an older 120 volt electro-mechanical hospital bed that I'm in the mood to GIVE away to one of you RCM types if you want it. The thread about having all the "junk" around got me in this mood, I guess. Besides, I have other irons in the fire. Bed works well, it's just an older one that has several mechanical levers for operating it. It might make a good adjustable height work table with a few modifications. It's all metal construction frame. I'm located in Kinston, NC, about 1-1/2 hours East of Raleigh. First one to actually comes to get it owns it. Promises to pick up won't do. Been there, done that.

RJ

Reply to
Backlash