FS Blatant Attempt to Influence You to Buy Another Machine

I bought my Mother a John Deere Gator this last Christmas and now have to deliver it to her property. This means a truck and trailer trip from Costa Mesa, CA to Livermore, CA. I have bought a couple of small machines up in NorCal and will be in San Francisco, Sacramento,Galt and Reno to pick them up. While I have plenty of machines to bring back, in fact, too many, I am very lightly loaded headed north. This means you have caught me at a weak moment and I may cut you a deal and include delivery. We currently have about 15 lathes in stock in a size range from 5" to 15" swing, 2 B'ports, a Tree and a Powermatic/Millrite mill. In addition we have a clean Central 3 in 1 priced at $550. and a big drill mill w/ power feed, vise, etc. for $1000. Lots of drill presses, arbor and H-frame preses and plenty of sheet metal equipment. Let me know what you need and I'll offer you a reasonable price. Leigh at MarMachine (949) 645-7601

Reply to
CATRUCKMAN

A suggestion. You should put up at least a rudimentary website showing your inventory. I don't need anything at the moment, but I very possibly could if I saw pictures of something I liked. I might decide that I "need" it - especially since you're probably driving right by my door. If you want to foster MTAS (machine tool acquisition syndrome) you need to use the right bait!

Regards,

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey