fs Gallmeyer & Livingston Universal Grinder

In addition to the mill, that bob has kindly posted images of, my friend needs to get rid of the following:

Atlas 12" Crafstman lathe, with change gear, bench model $600 Logan, 12" with turret, change gear, missing countershaft, bench model $900

tail stocks and compounds for Clausing 10 and 12 inch lathes $25 each - these were in a factory that burned, but they look recoverable to me - useful if you need a spare, but it will take work, and some kroil to get them usable again.

and a totally amazing Gallmeyer and Livingston Number 5 Universal grinder - this is a huge machine - must weigh 1500 pounds, maybe more, I have the parts list here, must be almost an inch thick - it has huge sliding beds in two orthoganal axis and lots of accessories, base is aproximately 30 inches square, stands 50 inches tall, allowing full motion of the beds requires 120 inches. This really would be a wonderful tool if you have the space - $200, but you gotta move it.

as above, if interested, find my email on my web site,

and then send me an email and I'll put you in touch with my friend.

Reply to
Bill Noble

The grinder sounds interesting, but I am in Florida and if I remember correctly you are out west somewhere.

CarlBoyd

Reply to
CarlBoyd