Fukushima Nuclear Reactor Helicopter Video March 27 2011

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i c_1301263689
They are reporting radiation levels consistant with a melt down and an exposed core at reactor number 3. I still think they blew the
containment cap off in the initial explosion at number 3 and are covering up just how big the mess really is. Dave
snipped-for-privacy@is.invalid wrote:

I had a sort of eerie feeling the other night - there's a local indie who shows old "Star Trek:The Next Generation" reruns. On the one I was watching that evening, the Enterprise's sister ship, the Yamato, had just had a "core breach" and blown up.
After they'd once again made the galaxy safe for Democracy, I flipped to the TeeVee nooz just in time to hear that Fukushima had had a "core breach."
A little chill ran up my spine.
Thanks, Rich
snipped-for-privacy@is.invalid wrote:

On a not altogether unrelated note, here is a pretty neat video of the tsunami taken from the top of a building:
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/1416681/71a8dbc9/nieuwe_tsunami_footage.html
Jon
On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:03:25 -0700, "Jon Danniken"

WOW, not really a big wave, but is just keeps coming. Vid stops and it's still coming. I wonder when it stopped? Looks to be an uprver city.
Anyone ever see a vid of the water retreating?
Martin Eastburn wrote:

Osmosis is too slow, they have a swimming pool full of contaminated water, and will likely be generating a matching amount every 2 weeks or even faster. That is a HUGE amount of water to decontaminate, and unless they find the source of the leak and can shut it off, they are going to continue to make more, as they HAVE to keep those wrecked reactors and storage pools cooled and wet.
I don't know the dimensions of this tunnel that is filled, but it sounds like it is quite large.
Jon
Speed is by width. It is only working on the pool that the water is pumped into.
Portable units power up small towns and aircraft carriers.
The bad news is it should have started weeks ago and they were not prepared at all for the responsibility they had.
Martin