Have You Cut Hard Metals With a Carbide Tipped Bandsaw Blade

I was looking at this one. https://www.ebay.com/itm/162094396976
They claim:
**** I would recommend this band for hard metals and metal alloys. Some
examples are Titanium and Inconel. It is also great for standard materials where the customer wants longer blade life than regular bimetal blades. Many of our customers report excellent re-sawing of hardwoods with this blade! ****
How hard of metal can you cut with something like this? Could you cut hardened and tempered tool steel with it? I know an M42 bimetal blade struggles with that sort of thing. It will cut slowly, then stop when it hits a slightly harder spot.
They promote it for other things, but even if I bought one it would get rarely used. 3TPI is not enough for a lot of things.
Bob La Londe wrote:

Looking at Staretts own site says they can cut a lot of hard alloys. But 3 TPI is real coarse for most shop work, unless it's thick or wood.
--
Steve W.