Heat Transfer in Ice Cream Scoop?

A few seconds in the microwave ...

Reply to
Richard Lamb

Cmon', on an all metal scoop??? Not!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

I really do microwave my ice cream tub. say 10 to 20 seconds. It is like a brick to firm and scoopable.

Experiment first!!! - 10 on yours might be hot - you freezer might not be as cold as mine the cream % might be different... :-) Martin [ long time bowl scraper ]

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

A city wide blackout at Tue, 27 Apr 2004 01:45:03 GMT did not prevent Gunner from posting to rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

LOL - far better than being interrupted by the cops while necking with my SO. He no doubt thought he'd caught a couple of under grads from the University, and was a tad embarrassed to discover he'd caught a grad student and an "OTA" student who were older than he. Everything was very serious, but we got the giggles after he left.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Worse is getting a ticket for 'loitering a closed area' when necking with your bride. From a female cop who looked to be about 19 years old. That was the *one* night out when grandparents were watching the baby....

The cop never did show up at the courthouse for the trial though. Dismissed.

Jim

jim rozen

Or watching submarine races with firstborn sleeping in the carriage body in the back seat and the wheels firmly strapped to the roof rack of the VW beetle. That car did have a reclining seat on the passenger side which did prove conveient at times. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller